Basingstoke College of Technology
Tel: +44 (0)1256 306237
This course will show you how to use computerised accounting software (SAGE Line 50) to process financial information and produce accounting reports.
• Set up of a company on a computerised system
• Set up sales and purchase ledger accounts
• Amend nominal codes to suit business
• Input sales and purchase invoices
• Process payments from customers and suppliers
• Process general payments and receipts
• Process petty cash receipts and payments
• Reconcile bank account to the bank statement
• Produce reports including trial balance, aged debtor and creditor reports, reconciliation statements, profit and loss and balance sheet
Good general accounting and bookkeeping knowledge.
A certificate of proficiency will be provided on completion of a final internal assessment.
|Tuition||Registration fees||Exam Fees||Equipment Charge|